Purchasing a home is one of the biggest expenses most people will ever make. You deserve to know exactly what you are getting. Having that home inspected by an unbiased, professional inspector is one of the wisest decisions you can make before purchasing a home. Here at Allegiant, we are on your side and have your best interests in mind. With our experience and training we can recognize serious defects that will be very costly later on. Let us guide you through the home, system by system, so you can make a confident and well informed financial decision.
What I offer:
*Home buyer’s pre-closing inspections
*Home seller’s pre-listing inspections
*11th Month Inspection (prior to the expiration of your home warranty)
*New Construction Inspection
*Employee relocation home inspections
Other specialty inspections (Radon, Pest, Mold). *It is required that any government insured loans have a Wood Destroying Organism Inspection completed by a certified Oregon Department of Ag inspector. I am certified and can complete this inspection at the same time as your general home inspection.
Full Inspections include:
- roof, vents, flashing and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffit and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valves;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pump with accessible float;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panels, breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more!
I understand that when buying/selling a home time is of the essence. I will meet your scheduling needs and work with you to complete the inspection and deliver the inspection report in a timely, convenient manner.